Help/FAQ: Online Return Policy
Thank you for choosing Olney Central College Bookstore!
Policies for returning books:
- Books must be returned no later than 2nd day of semester for Intersession, 5th day of semester for Summer & Mid-term starting classes, or 10th day of semester for Fall and Spring to be eligible for a refund.
- All books with access codes must be returned in new condition for a full refund. Books with used access codes will be refunded at 25% the purchase price (per manager discretion.)
- Access codes sold separately will not be refunded if opened.
- New books that come in plastic overwrap must still be wrapped. Unwrapped books will be refunded at 75% of the new price.
- New books must be returned in new condition. Books written in or altered in any way will be refunded at 75% of the new price.
- New books must be unread and unmarked to receive a full refund.
- Defective books will be replaced, repaired, or supplemented according to the manager's discretion.
- Books discounted for condition will not be exchanged.
Fall Book Buyback Dates: December 10-13 8am-3pm & 5-6:30pm
Spring Book Buyback Dates: May 6-9 ------ 8am to 3pm---5-6:30pm
30 days from purchase with receipt on clothing only.